April 21 2023 | Radio Biafra
Biafrans, we must tirelessly continue to demand justice for Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafra race. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has refused to let us down, irrespective of all the pains and afflictions brought upon him for our sake.
Let us all join hands in this twitter and phone calls campaign, as we keep pressuring the world for justice.
Please be polite when you call, and use the following prompts Hello, my name is ————— );
I’m calling to inform you about the violation of International and local laws by Nigerian government, the continued illegal detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Solitary confinement despite the ruling of Appeal court, federal high court and United Nations working Group that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a British citizen should be freed and compensated for gross violation of his fundamental human rights. The wide spread conspiracy, propaganda and lies being propagated against the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, who are victims as well as survivors of genocide:
1. The Nigeria Government should obey their court order that discharged and acquitted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally of all allegations brought against him before the Nigerian Court of Appeal.
2. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s health has been deteriorating as he is under severe physical and mental torture in solitary confinement and denied proper medical attention. He needs urgent medical treatment. His deteriorating health in the DSS dungeon, is believed to be as a result of him being poisoned by the Nigerian Government. We urge the International Community to speak up, protect the Fundamental Rights of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and of the Biafran people and compel the Nigerian government to obey the judgment of the Appeal Court.
3. The right to Self Determination is an Internationally recognized right of Indigenous people. We, the Indigenous people of Biafra are entitled to this right and therefore urge the international community to intervene and press the Nigeria government to put mechanisms in place for the conduct of a referendum for the Indigenous people of Biafra to determine their fate as a people.
4. From 1967-1970, the Nigeria government in collaboration with the then British government of Harold Wilson, committed the worst modern time Genocide on the Continent of Africa with the massacre of more than 5 million Biafran people mostly women and children and till date the killing of the Biafran people has continued unabated while the world is silent.
5. The Terror sponsoring government of Muhammadu Buhari have murdered over 30,000 unarmed innocent Biafran youth and IPOB protesters.
6. This Nigerian government has been lobbying the global community to designate IPOB, the victims and survivors of genocide, as terrorists so that they, the Nigerian Security forces can embark on the elimination of a whole race.
7. Has the Institute for Economics & Peace become the latest propaganda arm of the Nigerian government to tarnish the good name of IPOB worldwide?
For: Radio Biafra Media