The parents that gave birth to our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
- They refused to accept a token from Orji Uzor Kalu in other to convinced their son to give up on BIAFRA.
- They refused to be compromised and bought over by Nigeria murderous government!
- They were King and Queen in their community but they were chased out of their palace for the sake of Biafra
- They preferred exile instead of enjoying in their Palace in the name of one Nigeria. Like Moses in the land of Egypt, they chose to suffer affliction for the sake of Biafra freedom rather than denying their son Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB in enjoying the riches of kingship in the name of one British corrupt Nigeria at detriment of the collective interest of all Biafrans. As other compromised red caps chiefs do.
- While on exile they were traumatized and fell sick and died of the tragedy coming from the murderous Military invasion of their palace and resident home at Isi Ama Afara Ukwu Ibekwu community in Umuahia Abia Province Biafra land by the Nigeria state sponsored terrorists attack on a mission to kill their son IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members for demanding for our freedom, an incident that took the lives of 28 able unarmed Innocent IPOB Youths and security Dog called Jack in the name of Operations Python dance II On the 14th day of September 2017 . A day those the Biafrans People we were looking up to, as our political leaders to defend us, betrayed us, and sold us to the hand of our common enemy for their selfish political interest. A memorable sad day of saboteurs.
We love you ‘all from the dept of our heart and we’re praying for a quick reincarnation Sir/Ma, your memory and legacy you left behind shall ever remain green on the heart of all Biafrans both the present and the future generation unborn. You have fourth a good fight of freedom and history shall remain kind to you.
Our prayers and sympathy are with the entire families of the Israel Okwu Kanu and most especially our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at this difficult moment of sorrow of such tragic loss of their parents.
May their demises bring us more strength to fight on to finish and come out victorious in this divine course of the restoration of Biafra and bring it even more closer in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiamma ……Isee! Isee!! Isee!!! Fight on in the land beyond! Our Beloved King and Queen until Biafra is restored to your eternal rest unto the day of your reincarnation Isee !!!
Chibuike John Nebeokike
For: Radio Biafra Media