Many people within and outside the geographical space called Nigeria have begun to lament the deteriorating security situation in Nigeria, the ravaging hunger, excruciating poverty, high rate of unemployment, debilitating physical and mental ill-health, moral decadence among other social indicators that have taken downward trend in the country.
The low and the mighty now seem to be getting up from their slumber, though some who have had their mouths gagged with some political crumbs or religious rituals are yet to reveal their stand. Reports of banditry, kidnapping, rape and killings of thousands of people in their homes, farms, worship places, schools, hospitals, highways etc, by demons in human forms are expanding like ripples in muddy water every day. Few people search for the cause of all these problems and they end up querying the security architecture and competence among others.
These may be valid areas to examine. But, the root causes of these problems are far deeper and more complex than the above areas. Simply put: Nigeria is reaping what it sowed, Nigeria sowed INIQUITY and HORROR over the years; and so shall reap multiples of baskets full of the consequences of iniquity and horror – NIGERIA IS UNDER HEAVY CURSE!! Take it or leave it!
The blood of millions of innocent and defenseless Biafrans massacred from 1945 till date, cries unceasingly to the Lord God Almighty, the Creator of Heaven and Earth for JUSTICE.
• More than 2000 (two thousand) innocent Biafran men, women and children were massacred by government sponsored rioters in Jos and Kano in 1945 and 1953, respectively.
• More than 2,500,000 innocent Biafrans were massacred in various parts of Northern and Western Nigeria in 1966.
• Thousands of the victims who were pregnant had their wombs slit open and their unborn babies smashed to ensure that they did not live to become Emeka Ojukwu.
• Biafran men and women, old and young were macheted, gunned down, bayoneted, burnt alive, in their residences, shops, airports, railway stations and trains in various parts of Northern Nigeria.
• Some Northern leaders hailed the perpetrators and jeered the victims as they were calling on God with their last breath. The perpetrators and their leaders boldly said they would take the consequences.
• From 1967 to 1970 more than 5,700,000 Biafrans were massacred in Biafraland. More than 2,000,000 of these were children who were starved to death.
• From 1970 till date hundreds of thousands of innocent Biafrans have been massacred in Northern Nigeria and in Biafraland. The blood of these millions of innocent Biafrans massacred on the demonic shrine of One Nigeria surge before the Divine Altar of The Almighty God for Justice.
As the Cries of the Blood of Innocent Biafrans vibrate and re-vibrate in the heavenly realm, the curse on Nigeria expands and multiplies. All persons, groups of persons – local and International who were or are involved directly or indirectly in spilling Biafran blood on the demonic shrine of ONE NIGERIA, will inescapably reap the consequences of the abomination. No amount of: NIGERIA PRAYS lip service by Jack Yakubu Gowon and his like shall remove the curse on Nigeria.
In 1966, Gen. Emeka Ojukwu advised Nigerian leadership that it was “better different components of Nigeria moved slightly apart to survive or we all perish”. Nigeria did not listen. Britain did not listen and did not even care. The One and Only Solution to all these problems is the restoration of Biafra Sovereignty. Let Biafrans GO!
Arm twisting, intimidation, harassment and persecution of Biafrans will prolong and multiply the problems of Nigeria. If you doubt it, check what happened to the Egyptians of old (Exodus 6:14-21), God has not changed and will not change!
Chibuike John Nebeokike
For: Radio Biafra Media