Following the shocking sack of the immediate past United States Secretary of state, Mr. Rex Tillerson by the US President, Mr. Donald John Trump, on Tuesday 13th March 2018, there exists in Aso Rock, Abuja, Nigerian government’s sit of authority, some measures of palpable fear and tension. It could be recalled that Rex Tillerson, the immediate past Secretary of state for the United States of America (USA), got a shocking of his life as the unpredictable action President of the country, Donald Trump, got him fired in less than 24 hours, after his inglorious meeting with Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari, the Nigerian despotic President. The intelligence Unit of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide, can authoritatively report that it hinged on questionable relationship existing between Tillerson and Buhari. The meeting was in sharp contrast with the principles and approval of White House. According to an inside information obtained from the Presidency, the Nigerian government is presently reeling in panicky situation over the unpredictable line of action that will be presumably taken by Donald Trump against Nigeria. Opinions suggest that the US President is seriously angry with the government of Muhammadu Buhari on various issues.
But whether President Trump is displeased with the Nigerian government or not, the IPOB Intelligence Unit cannot fully ascertain. In the custody of the Intelligence Unit, is this information that Rex Tillerson visited Abuja without the authorisation of the White House which was basically premised on shady oil deal planned to be concessioned to the sacked American Secretary of state as a way of wooing the US government into covertly supporting the atrocious policies and impunity of the Nigerian government being carried out against the Biafran people. This ploy it was reliably gathered, did not go down well with the US government which promptly evoked the sack.
IS TRUMP’S ANGER AGAINST THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THEN JUSTIFIED?
It is quite obvious from evolving developments since President Trump assumed office, that the policies of the Nigerian government is grossly prejudicial to the interests of the United States of America. And based on this fact, President Trump should not be expected to take lightly, anything that has to do with Buhari’s government. It tantamounts to a declaration of war against the US when the Nigerian government did the following:
(1) Due to Buhari’s personal hatred for the person of Donald Trump, the Nigerian government prior to the Presidential election that produced Donald Trump as the US President in 2016, the Nigerian government dangerously, meddled into the American general election by pushing huge amount of monetary inducements to garner support for the candidacy of Mrs. Hillary Clinton in order to consolidate the Islamic status quo in America as the tenure of Barack Obama elapsed.
(2) It is distinctively on record, the vampiric onslaught against hundreds of unarmed, innocent Biafrans in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, carried out by the combined team of the Nigerian Armed Forces comprising of the Army, Police and officers of the Department of Security Services (DSS). They were under firm Presidential instructions of Muhammadu Buhari to massacre Biafrans who converged in Port Harcourt, Biafran ancestral home celebrating a new dawn in American democracy. Quiet a number of promising Biafrans were killed, maimed, extra-judicially arrested and incarcerated.
(3) It was under the watch of the Nigerian government, that a detachment of the Nigerian security forces made up of the Nigerian Army, Police and the Department of Security Services (DSS), thronged against Biafrans who converged in their numbers to rally in solidarity, the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th US President, yet in Port Harcourt. The flags of the United States of America, Russia, Israel and that of Biafra were forcefully confiscated and burnt in broad daylight as if Nigeria was at war with the US government. Till date, the Buhari led central government has bluntly not deemed it fit to tender unreserved apology to the nations concerned in that dastardly act. Flags of nations, it must be noted, are cherished national symbols.
(4) The shameful and disgusting scenario painted by the rented miscreants who claimed to be Nigerian Lawyers that congregated at the US Embassy in Abuja, should also be recalled. They threatened fire and brimstone against the American government should it fail to accept the Nigerian government’s declaration that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide, under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, is a terrorist organization. This would have precipitated a serious diplomatic row between the two countries if the US government had not applied diplomacy in handling that grave executive impunity and lawlessness of the Nigerian government.
(5) It was a tipping point when the Nigerian government representative at the United Nations General Assembly, voted against the United States interest on Jerusalem during the world body’s resolution on the matter.
With the above stipulated points, it becomes undeniably clear therefore, that anyone expecting President Donald Trump to hobnob with the Nigerian government is just not only being unfair but gravely demented. I am using this medium to further request that the US government of President Trump should put in motion, modalities that will facilitate the demarcation of Biafra territories from the Islamic terrorist Nigeria, with the required attention. This is the only feasible and legitimate revenge that could tame the rascality and challenge of Nigeria against the powerful American superiority and authority globally. If Donald Trump decides today to overtly or covertly fast track this Biafra restoration process, all these Hausa-Fulani Islamic cum caliphated cabals behind these menace, would undoubtedly be permanently dealt with.