By Onyebuchi Eze
For Family Writers
Politicians in Biafraland have truly proven to Biafrans that they are unrepentant of their continous heinous atrocities against Biafran populace by openly and shamelessly threatening our resolve to not vote again as we await for referendum. It is pure fact that by now these greedy, monstrous, cynical and unrepentant politicians of Biafra extraction such as Willie Obiano, Peter Obi, Chekwas Okorie, Andy Uba, Chudi Ofordile and many others outside Anambra state should be pricked by their conscience into apologizing to Biafrans over the atrocities they aided and supported the Nigerian security agencies and Fulani terrorists to commit against Biafrans in our homeland. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case with these politicians as they rather hardened their hearts the more and refuse to even apologise for their crimes against Biafrans but rather boasting in the evils they meted on Biafra commoners who are expected to go and vote once again on November 18th, 2017 in Anambra state.
If these Biafraland politicians have living consciences or any atom of remorse, by now they would be going from village to village, community to community, town to town and city to city apologizing to Biafrans over the evils they committed against them. For many weeks now, IPOB media teams, Family Writers Press in particular has been going memory lane to reminding younger generation of Biafrans and some other generations, who may be forgetting so soon the atrocities which Biafran politicians have committed against same people who voted them in power. Below are few of the list of atrocities of these politicians as was laid bare by Family Writers Press with nobody challenging the publications:
1. Ezu River lifeless bodies of MASSOB members, masterminded by Mr Peter Obi in 2013.
2. IPOB Black Sunday massacre of IPOB field evangelism in Onitsha, masterminded by Mr Willie Obiano in August 2015.
3. National High School Aba IPOB praying ground massacre, masterminded by Okezie Ikpeazu in February 2016.
4. IPOB Trump inauguration rally massacre in Port Harcourt, masterminded by Nyesom Wike in January 2017.
There are many more atrocities of Biafraland politicians which I cannot mention at the moment. I am of the opinion that instead of these politicians to be threatening Biafrans in Anambra state with fire and brimstone, should they boycott Anambra state coming governorship election as directed by IPOB, the politicians should rather be apologizing to Biafrans for the numerous atrocities already committed against the people. It is an open fact that all that Biafrans have gotten as rewards from these politicians for voting them in power are as follows:
1. Massacre of their children (Biafrans) in conjunction with Nigeria military in a broad daylight and denying same with impunity as did by Willie Obiano and supported by all these present governorship aspirants in Anambra state because none of them condemned it when it happened.
2. Forceful take over of our insufficient farmlands by these politicians and handing same over to Fulani killers as Peter Obi and Willie Obiano did in Agulu Anambra state and Dickson in Bayelsa state.
3. High degree of looting of resources made for the development of infrastructure in Biafraland and keeping same in foreign bank accounts, leaving Biafrans to be suffering zero infrastructural development as done by the governors, senators, etc.
It is time for Biafrans to take their destiny into their hands and maintain a 100% boycott of the elections in Biafraland so as to attract Biafra referendum. It is very obvious now that there is no politician in Biafraland that has the interest of Biafrans at heart just as Nnamdi Kanu has shown us. Therefore, as Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have decided that total boycott of elections is the shortest route to Biafra referendum, do we still need to disobey that directive, vote another hardened political criminal into office and continue to leak our wounds after the election? Every Biafran who read this text should keep the answer to this question to him or herself because there are two options available here. The two options are (a) vote and continue leaking the wounds of your misery in a regret called Nigeria. (b) completely boycott the election in Anambra and create a constitutional crisis that will culminate into Biafra referendum within 60 days.
As for the politicians in Biafraland, they refused to show any remorse or repentance for the evils they have committed against Biafrans and that is enough evidence that they will do more if we elect any of them again. There is no difference in all the politicians in Biafraland because of cynical and negligence to the plights of Biafrans in Nigeria by Willie Obiano, Andy Uba, Peter Obi, Rochas Okorocha and Chris Ngige, so will Chudi Ofordile of MOBIN be, should we be carried away by the Biafra sympathy mantra of UPP. I end this article with a declaration that it is NOW or NEVER for Biafra restoration. I rest my case!