It is not surprising to watchers of events in Nigeria, that since President Donald Trump hosted Muhammadu Buhari in the White House in Washington DC, United States of America, there has been an unusual quietness in the Nigerian seat of power at Aso Rock, Abuja, Nigeria. The principal officers of the Nigerian government have suddenly become dumb on very salient issues, following the “Behind-The-Scene” discussions Donald Trump had with Buhari regarding events in Nigeria, contrary to what obtained previously. There are clear indications that something may have gone amiss which resulted in the unprecedented ceasefire in the media propaganda machinery sponsored by the Nigerian government through the office of Alhaji Lai Muhammed, Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Communication and Mr. Femi Adesina, Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity. The following questions will help drive home my assertions, viz:
(1) Why the sudden muteness of Alhaji Lai Muhammed since the return of President Muhammadu Buhari from the White House?
(2) Why has Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria’s Vice President, now assumed the position of government spokesperson issuing most of the media statements since the arrival of Muhammadu Buhari from the United States of America?
(3) Why the sudden dead silence and change of practice for Alhaji Lai Muhammed and his fellow “opportunity hunters” (Principal Officers) of the government in furthering their government’s propaganda and blackmail drive against the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) while this International outing would have very effectively, served as a veritable propaganda machinery?
(4) Why is it that apart from the warning pointedly handed down to Buhari and his government by the US President – Donald Trump, against the continued killing of Christians in Nigeria which elaborately trended in the Nigerian media, nothing else as a fallout of the White House discussions was published?
(5) Why is it that Garba Shehu who once floated a misleading and unfounded propaganda that Donald Trump put a call across to Muhammadu Buhari few days after his (Trump’s) Presidential Inauguration, suddenly ran dearth of stories as Buhari got invited to the White House?
Armed with indebt assessment of the above posers, it becomes evidently clear that President Donald Trump may have issued out a mandate to President Muhammadu Buhari on distinct line of actions to take while in a closed door meeting which was exclusively censored for media consumption, thereby triggering off palpable trepidation in the Nigerian seat of power in Aso Rock since Buhari’s US visit.
Stopping over in London from Washington DC by Buhari on the ground of his presidential fleet’s embarkment on technical repairs and the present visit to Britain for the so-called routine medical checkup, are all desultory attempts to hoodwink the gullible and quell the confusion presently engulfing Aso Rock. Buhari and his government are hellbent on consulting Britain, the creator of the contrapted Nigeria, on the safe line of actions to adopt. However, all these schemings by the government, dedound to fruitlessness as no mortal or force under the sun can truncate the Biafra restoration effort as nothing short of Biafra issue forms the major agenda of his London trips. God is absolutely in charge.
Could it have been that President Donald Trump told Muhammadu Buhari to go back home and work out detailed plans for the eventual freedom and restoration of Biafra via a successful referendum for peace to reign? This, no one can emphatically confirm. But one thing is certain: it is only the support from President Donald Trump for the unfettered restoration of the sovereignty of the nation of Biafra, that can rattle the cabalistic den in Aso Rock as being presently witnessed since the return of President Muhammadu Buhari from his US trip. The open warning he was handed down with about the immediate cessation of killings targeted against Christians in Nigeria by every inch of objectivity, has no capacity to cause the magnitude of the unprecedented quietness as being witnessed in Aso Rock presently. It has terribly unsettled the uncultured antecedents of the likes of the government’s Lies and Propaganda Chieftain – Alhaji Lai Muhammed. Whatever President Trump may have told Buhari that has adversely unsettled the Aso Rock den of cabals, Biafrans are closely monitoring. The full restoration of the sovereign nation of their fatherland – Biafra, is indisputably imminent.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA!