Mad Igbo People: Igbo must rule Nigeria after Jonathan – Ohanaeze

By Geoffrey Anyanwu, Awka… As South-East govs, others shun Igbo Day Apex Igbo organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo yesterday vowed that the South East would produce the next leader of the country after President Gooodluck Jonathan’s second term.Ohanaeze’s position came just as governors of the South-East geo-political zone and other prominent sons and daughters of Igbo land…

300 Boko Haram members surrender in Cameroon

LAGOS—No fewer than   300 Boko Haram fighters have surrendered in Nigeria’s neighbouring country Cameroon in the past three weeks,  Cameroon’s defense ministry  has said.Cameroon’s defence Spokesman Lt. Col. Didier Badjeck told The Associated Press that the militants have given up their arms and asked for asylum in Cameroon. Their fate has not been decided.Fighters from…

The 305 idiotic Nigerian animals that got stupid Jonathan’s shameful award for a dying zoo today

The 305 idiotic animals that got stupid Jonathan’s shameful award for a dying zoo today:: |:: 305 Nigerians get national awards todayTuesday, September 30, 2014 12:21 AMWale AkinselureEXACTLY 305 Nigerians, including the Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla; Mr Jimoh Ibrahim; the Soun of Ogbomosho, Oba Jimoh Oyewumi; the Olugbo of Ugbonla, Oba…

We’re in order for killing motion on controversial $9.3m arms deal —Zoo’s Reps

THE Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Rules and Business, Honourable Albert Sam-Tsokwa, at the weekend, lambasted those who are attacking the House over killing of the motion on controversial $9.3 million allegedly smuggled into South Africa by two Nigerians and an Israeli to buy arms for security agencies in the country. He…

Lagos may prosecute TB Joshua Synagogue Church

The Lagos State Government has set up a coroner of inquest for the purpose of investigating the cause of the September 12 Synagogue Church of All Nation’s building collapse.This was made known in a statement credited to the Lagos State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Ade Ipaye, on Sunday.

Mallam Shehu Sani IBB, Abacha, Jonathan, others responsible for North problems

The President, Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria, Mallam Shehu Sani, has said that 70 per cent of problems bedeviling the North are caused by ex-presidents and leaders of northern extraction.The remaining 30 per cent, Sani said, should be attributed to President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration’s sectional leadership and neglect of the North.

TB Joshua Synagogue tragedy Families can’t get bodies yet

South Africa yesterday told families of the victims of the collapsed Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) building in Lagos that it is likely to take “a considerable amount of time” before the bodies of the dead South Africans  are taken home.Minister in the Presidency Jeff Radebe said in Pretoria that the latest report was that only 18 post-mortems had been completed on the victims of the disaster.