In 2016, shortly after President Buhari was sworn in as President of Nigeria, the first Project on his mind was Grazing Bill. The rumour of its introduction to the National Assembly filtered the air. It was called ‘NATIONAL GRAZING RESERVE (Establishment)BILL 2016’. This Bill seeked to provide for the Establishment, Preservation, and Control of National Grazing Reserve Commission (the Grazing Commission) in Nigeria. The Bill was a direct encroachment to the Right to property as entrenched in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as (Amended) and protection of Property rights in Land under ‘LAND Use Act’. The entire country rejected it even before it was dropped for deliberation. The uproar was thunderous round the country and especially the Southern part of the country, and it quietly fizzled out.
One year after the Grazing Bill was killed, a second shockwaves across the country was in 2017/18, when attempt was again made through the Minister for Agriculture Audu Ogbeh, this time it was called ESTABLISHMENT OF CATTLE COLONIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY. In their usual criminal ways, they claimed it was the only way to find a lasting solution to the Herders’ attacks on their host communities that has become a perennial issue in the country but unfortunately for them, the rest of the country was aware that the group called Fulani Herdsmen have been tagged 4th most deadly Terror Group in the world. A group known for their plot to wipe out their hosts after being hosted for a while and occupy their homes and keep expanding till they take over the territory. Every state was tasked to donate their acres of land from every Local Government Area to the Federal Government, for this purpose. This was the toughest decision to sell through to State Governors.
Like the first attempt, it also fizzled out. Nothing was heard about it again. Nigerians thought they were free from this aberration but hell no, in the usual character of the Fulani Herdsmen, they don’t give up. They continue to fight until they conquer. While we all went to bed, they started cooking a third plot.
For the third time, the people of the Southeast Nigeria woke up on 20:06:19 to a breaking news that shook the foundation of this country. The news of a proposal by the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) requesting the Southeast Governors to grant them Approval to establish Fulani Herdsmen Vigilante Group in the entire SE States in Nigeria to help them secure their territory. This proposal is the joke of the century. It is an insult, an affront, idiotic and highly provocative on the sensibilities of the entire people from the Southeast region of this false union called Nigeria. A mere mention of this proposal by the Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen means they have ruled the southeast region for a ‘Conquered Territory’.
Some mind bugging Questions I want to ask President Buhari and his Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen Miyetti Allah:
1. Why would the Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen choose Southeast (BIAFRA) for location of their evil Security outfit when Southeast Nigeria is the most Peaceful part of Nigeria today?
2. Shouldn’t Fulani Miyetti Allah have helped to secure their Northern part of the country that is ravished with daily massacre of innocent citizens in their hundreds by both the Boko haram and themselves?
3. Why is it Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that fits the southeast people rather than one Federal Government Project or presence since President Buhari assumed Office?
4. Why is it that the only time the President remembers Southeast Biafra land, is when he wants to afflict them with pain?
- Recently, he proposed to shut down the single existing International Airport in the entire SE. An Airport that only a single Airline is permitted to fly?
- As soon as President Buhari assumed Office, he stopped the work at the second Niger Bridge located in the Southeastern part of Nigeria. He sent Julius Berger packing for years.
- He retired all the Government officials from the Southeastern part of Nigeria and replaced them with Fulani Muslims.
- Today, it is on Record that he has never appointed anyone from Southeastern part of Nigeria to head any Security Office. Not one in the Judiciary and today none in the Legislative arm of Government.
In a summary, every attempt made by the President and the Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen in the name of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders (MACBAN) with regards to providing Security to the peaceful Eastern region is a ploy, innocuously disguised to make the Guest (FULANI) reign supreme in the land while systematically wiping out her Host (Biafrans) and occupying their territories.
I therefore, enjoin everyone from the Southeastern Nigeria to team up with IPOB and seek for the actualization of BIAFRA as a nation. This is the only way to be sure of your Security in Nigeria.
God bless BIAFRA
Chibuike John Nebeokike
For: Radio Biafra Media